The Nappy Knitter

This blog is about my life as The Knitting Queen.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yarn, Yarn Yarn

I cleaned my yarn closet this past weekend and boy have I overbought. I have enough yarn and knitting books to start my own store. However, after taking the time to organize every ball and skein I realized that I have some yarn that I would never ever use.

You know the yarn that people give you because they don't want it anymore or they found it when cleaning out their grandmothers attic? Then there is also the single balls of acrylic purchased at the random craft store. These were purchased when I was new to knitting and didn't know any better. It didn't take long for me to realize that the better the quality of the yarn the more beautiful the finished product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home